Root Analyzer app will allow user to verify they have proper root ( superuser ) access configured and operational.
The app verifies the presence of the files su and busybox in the device filesystem. SU and BUSYBOX binary are what other apps call when they need superuser rights.
The app has two section:
- In the first section it shows the outcome of the root control.
- The second section displays the device info:
- Board – The name of the underlying board, like “goldfish”.
- Bootloader – The system bootloader version number.
- Device – The name of the industrial design.
- Fingerprint – A string that uniquely identifies this build.
- Manufacturer – The manufacturer of the product/hardware.
- Model – The end-user-visible name for the end product.
- Product – The name of the overall product.
- Host – Firmware Android
- Device ID – Changelist number
- CPU ABI – The name of the instruction set (CPU type + ABI convention) of native code.
- Hardware – The name of the hardware (from the kernel command line or /proc).
- Display – A build ID string meant for displaying to the user.
- Tags – Comma-separated tags describing the build, like “unsigned,debug”.
- Host – Device host